Hospital Revenue Cycle Manager
The Manager position is an executive level position that brings business knowledge, innovation, and insight to create distinctive value for the Virtual BOA and its clients while creating a culture of individual ownership and accountability for high performance. The Manager interfaces directly with: senior leadership to uphold the strategic direction of the organization; Team Leads to efficiently and effectively manage client engagements; and Continuous Improvement Specialists to champion transformational change within engagement teams and the organization at large. All tasks related to this position are to be done in a manner consistent with our policies, procedures, quality standards, customer needs and applicable local, state and federal regulations.
Manager Essential Functions
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while updating Assistant Directors and above on project statuses
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive teamwork environment, leverage diverse views to encourage innovation and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement by providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
- Communicating with external clients and internal staff in an organized and knowledgeable manner
- Leveraging project management and project facilitation skills, especially with leading and facilitating teams
- Managing multiple, complex projects with medium to large staff teams, as well as providing the necessary controls and timely completion for client service projects
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and status updates
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; and,
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
Required Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrates proven success in roles and extensive abilities to lead client-facing consulting teams, including the following areas:
- Identifying and addressing client needs: build, maintain, and utilize networks of client relationships; -Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and status updates
- Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data
Job Requirements and Preferences
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree or higher required in business related field, Healthcare Administration preferred
Minimum Years of Experience: 5+ years in a healthcare setting in a leadership capacity for accounts receivable management
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.