We are seeking a Human Resources & Recruiting Assistant to join our team at our Columbia, SC branch. The primary objective of this role is to support the organizational goals of our recruiting staff, while interacting directly with both internal and external clients, employees, and candidates.
Why work for RS?
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits
- 401K options with a company match investment
- Generous PTO package
- ‘Best Place to Work in South Carolina’ designation for six consecutive years
HR & Recruiting Assistant Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all high-volume incoming phone calls; direct inquires to the appropriate recruiter and handle outbound correspondence when necessary.
- Greet visitors immediately upon arrival in a welcoming manner and administer any testing/preliminary paperwork; administer new hire paperwork and process onboarding information.
- Assist incoming candidates with online/hard copy applications; input application information and notify appropriate recruiter when complete.
- Manage interview schedules; assist and produce specified reporting information.
- Stay up-to-date on all current division and compliance information in order to respond to outside requests.
- Source for talent as needed through sourcing and recruiting efforts.
- Maintain job postings and reviewing applications. Support the recruiting needs through identifying qualified candidates.
- Interview and screen prospective candidates based on qualifications and job requirements.
- Maintain branch inventory and order supplies as necessary; additional special projects as assigned.
Success Factors of a HR & Recruiting Assistant
Sound like the perfect fit? You might be the right person if…
- You have experience with a multi-phone line system and are capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously while remaining organized.
- You thrive in an environment with constant change and are someone who is easily adaptable.
- You possess a strong understanding or desire to learn the staffing industry, labor and employment laws.
- You love connecting with others and possess strong written/oral communication skills.
- You are an outgoing, adaptable individual that enjoys working with a diverse set of clients and candidates.
- You are goal-orientated, organized, and self-motivated.
HR & Recruiting Assistant Requirements:
- 4 year degree – BA/BS or related business experience.
- Staffing industry and/or Human Resources (HR) experience preferred.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.