Recruiting Solutions is seeking a HR Generalist to help fill an immediate direct hire role with a Global Manufacturing Company in Macon, Georgia! The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of relevant experience focused on supporting the organization as well as extensive experience in ADP.
- Target salary: $65k – $70k (BOE)
- Offers competitive incentives and generous benefits package!
- Bonus eligibility!
- Well established company with continued growth potential
- M-F (8-5) tentative
HR Generalist Job Responsibilities:
- Manage employee activity/relations to include internal and external activities and/or community involvement.
- Work alongside line managers to obtain appropriate employee information i.e. timesheets, attendance, etc.
- Complete all onboarding and orientations
- Train all employees on company policies/procedures, timekeeping, benefits, etc.
- Provide guidance to employees and management on company policies/procedures, timekeeping, benefits, etc.
- Assist with talent management processes (hourly employees)
- Support the organization in all aspects (recruiting, badge distribution, payroll reconciliation, performance management, resolution of disciplinary issues, etc.)
- Assist with keeping management and employees informed of all changes with Human Resource policies as well as counsel with employees on subject matter
- Assist/Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Assist with forecasting labor needs to meet short and long term requirements to support business needs
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle of the Payroll process for all employees.
- Assist with the management of the HRMS/Payroll systems with accuracy and compliance
- Assist with the development, implementation, and communicate of benefits to Management and employees.
- Provide leadership to employees in areas of HR, companies Guiding Principles, Talent Management Performance and Behavior Standards
- Develop relationships with executive search firms, placement and temp agencies
- Collaborate with Human Resources Manager to develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Collaborate with managers and identify staffing needs
- Interact effectively and professionally with internal and external departments
HR Generalist Requirements and Qualifications:
- B.S. Degree preferred in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience with a large manufacturing company with 4-5 years of hands on experience leading people and teams
- Experience running employee orientations, training, and meetings
- Extensive experience with Workday
- 4-5yrs of extensive ADP Workforce Now experience
- Employee contract knowledge, particularly in the area of employment and benefits
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint)
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.