Recruiting Solutions is seeking an HR Manager for a Healthcare Company in Greenville, SC! The HR Manager will be the sole HR contact for the entire facility. This is a direct-hire position with great benefits! Qualified candidates will have 5 years of HR experience.
HR Manager Benefits
- 1st shift hours Monday – Friday!
- Direct Hire position
- 401k, medical, vacation, and holiday pay
HR Manager Job Responsibilities
- Provide support and guidance to management and other staff regarding specialized and sensitive questions and issues as they arise
- Analyze trends for compensation and benefit programs
- Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws
- Log employee records, reports, state, and federal regulations into HRIS.
- Work alongside management on company policies and procedures
- Manage 401k programs
- Create and oversee attendance and timekeeping policies
- Complete employee investigations and coaching
- Implement new employee orientation paperwork
- Conduct exit interviews, unemployment claims, and employee-related issues
HR Manager Requirements
- 5 years of HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree within Management and/or HR
- SHRM certification is highly desired
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.