Human Resources Generalist
Recruiting Solutions is seeking multiple Human Resources Generalists for a manufacturing client in Orangeburg, SC. If you have at least two years of human resources experience and enjoy high volume recruiting, apply today!
Job Responsibilities for the Human Resources Generalist:
- Onboard new employees and conduct orientations
- Generate internal documents related to offers, benefits, and or disciplinary action
- Ensure that documentation is accurate and updated in real time
- Manage a variety of vacancies through strategic recruiting efforts
- Successfully partner with hiring managers to fill position as quickly as possible
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Work closely with outside vendors in order to coordinate events
- Answer employees' questions and monitor their attendance
- Review payroll documents for errors
- Partner with hiring managers to resolve timecard/payroll concerns in a timely manner
Requirements for the Human Resources Generalist:
- 2-5 years of human resources/recruiting experience, manufacturing experience is a plus
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.