Human Resources Generalist
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist for a manufacturing company in Lexington, SC. This HR Generalist role requires a Bachelor’s Degree along with 2+ years of Human Resources experience.
Benefits of HR Generalist:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay as a Recruiting Solutions employee
- Opportunity to work for a reputable, stable company
Human Resources Generalist Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluates, develops and manages organization’s HR programs and policies
- Administers payroll and benefits
- Recruits for various positions, conducts interviews and onboards new hires
- Coordinates employee development plans and reviews overall performance
- Prepare reports regarding general HR activity, budgeting and payroll
Human Resources Generalist Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience as a generalist or coordinator
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong understanding of employment laws
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.