Hygiene Associate – Industrial Housekeeper
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Full-Time Industrial Housekeeper for a prominent client in the Columbia, SC area! This is a direct hire, 2pm- 2 am or a 2 am – 2 pm shift with a starting pay of $16.95.
Job Responsibilities of the Hygiene Associate – Industrial Housekeeper
· Responsible for cleaning and removing products from industrial and manufacturing settings
· Maintain and clean industrial walls and ceilings with cleaning supplies
· Sweeping, dusting, cleaning windows, sanitizing, and maintaining all industrial areas and equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications of the Hygiene Associate – Industrial Housekeeper:
· High school Diploma or GED
· Stable work experience required
· Housekeeping and cleaning experience required
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.