Industrial Maintenance Technician
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician for a Local Manufacturing Company in SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina! We offer a competitive starting pay of $17-$22 per hour as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, vision, disability and life insurance!
Industrial Maintenance Technician Benefits included:
- 1st shift hours
- Monday – Thursday
- Opportunities for overtime
- Growth Opportunities
Industrial Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Coordinate production equipment repairs and monitor equipment performance
- Execute equipment audits and record-taking policies
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security protocols
- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Installing new production equipment.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyor systems, transmission systems, and production-related equipment.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
- Inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have HS Diploma or Certificate of Completion (GED)
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 2 years’ experience, or a minimum of 5 years work related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
- Strong understanding of Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Able to read and understand complex electrical, mechanical and automation systems
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.