Industrial Maintenance Technician
Recruiting Solutions is hiring multiple Industrial Maintenance Technicians for an established industrial company within the Darlington, SC area. This is a fantastic opportunity operating on a rotating schedule and pay depending on experience.
Benefits for the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Competitive pay depending on experience
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Full Medical and Dental benefits
- 401k with match
Job Responsibilities of the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Must be able to troubleshoot, maintain and repair electrical components (3-phase motors) and read prints
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems according to schematics specifications
- Ability to maintain and repair grinders, shredders, and other heavy machinery
- Knowledge of PLC’s and electronic instrumentation a plus
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance as well as welding
- Required to install and fabricate materials within the shop if needed
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance
Requirements and Qualifications of the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- High School Diploma/ GED Required
- Must have at least 2-4 years of applicable experience
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.