Industrial Maintenance Technician
Industrial Maintenance Technician:
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician for a prominent industrial client in the Columbia, SC area. General responsibilities of the Industrial Machine Technician include maintaining and repairing fixed equipment, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, electrical troubleshooting and repairs, rk, repairing belts; PLC’s, controls, spindles and motors.
Benefits for the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Competitive pay and company benefits
- 1st or 3rd shift available
- Room for growth with an established company
Job Responsibilities of the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Able to set-up and take down industrial machines
- Able to troubleshooting and repair machine parts such as motors, belts, and spindles
- Knowledge of PLC’s, pneumatics, and schematics
- Required to diagnose mechanical issues throughout the facility
- Able to perform preventative maintenance as scheduled
Requirements and Qualifications of the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-4 years of Industrial Maintenance experience preferred
- Tool and Dye experience a plus
- Welding and Electrical knowledge a plus
- Machine Shop Experience a plus
- Resume must exhibit stable work history with applicable experience
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.