Injection Machine Operator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Injection Operator for a privately held family-owned company in the Cowpens, SC area. This is a direct-hire position with competitive pay and benefits. This position also offers a range of benefits that an employee may enroll in including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401k! This is a 12-hour day or night shift rotation schedule- starts on day shift and then moves to nights. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience working with Injection Molding Machines and operating several machines at one time.
- Ensures that all work undertaken is carried out safely and without injury.
- Ensures that all food safety issues are reported to the appropriate manager or supervisor.
- Ensures machines are running as per production schedule.
- Responding to machine alarms
- Documentation of quality checks at set intervals
- Initiate corrective action for non-conformances.
- Documentation of production paperwork
- Documentation of process adjustments
- Packaging and tagging of products.
- Troubleshooting of process and accessory equipment
- Preventative maintenance of mold as prescribed
- Daily and weekly sanitizing of machines and molds
- Changeover of machines for different products
- Issuing work orders for machine, molds, and safety issues
- Dispose of scrap into proper containers
- Housekeeping duties performed throughout shift.
- Good manufacturing practices are always followed.
- Duties as assigned per production supervisor.
- Document machine issues in OPS tracker
- Lines set up and verified per Docushare
- High School Diploma is preferred.
- Good mathematical skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good oral/written communication
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds unassisted and work standing for 12 hours.
- 1-3 years manufacturing experience in injection molding preferred
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.