Injection Molding Maintenance Technician
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Injection Molding Maintenance Technician for a family-owned company in Spartanburg/Cowpens, SC area. This is a direct-hire position with competitive pay and benefits. This position also offers a range of benefits that an employee may enroll in including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401k! This is a Night Shift position. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-5 years of experience with PLC, Injection machine troubleshooting, high speed packaging equipment repair.
Injection Molding Maintenance Technician Direct Hire Benefits included:
- Competitive salary ranging between $27-$30/hr.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance!
- Employee assistance program
- Professional development assistance
- 401k match
Injection Molding Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Support preventive maintenance, daily repair, and continuous improvement of specific assembly lines and processes
- Ensure that all food safety issues are reported to the appropriate manager or supervisor.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and ability to employ safe work practices.
- Electro/Mechanical troubleshooting
- Maintain and update all process documentation.
- Providing support to the maintenance/tooling department as required.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on the following equipment: Injection Molding machines, extruder/lining machines, downstream support equipment and plant utilities.
Injection Molding Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years experience in the following areas: PLC/PC controlled machinery
- Working knowledge of injection process preferred.
- Technical college diploma in related field or Industrial Trade License is preferred.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.