Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Installation Technician for a Direct Hire Opportunity with a renowned provider of audio, visual, and lighting solutions in Greenville, South Carolina! This position offers a competitive pay range of $18 to $24/hr based on experience as well as comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life! The Installation Technician should have a minimum of 2 years of previous employment with installation responsibilities relevant to the AV industry.
Installation Technician Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work in an exciting field of work with a growing company, supporting a diverse client base and work with cutting-edge technology.
- Supportive work environment with opportunity for growth and development
Installation Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as outlined.
- Take shared responsibility in achieving the vision of the company.
- Cable termination, management skills, and ability to read AV system flow diagrams and support documentation.
- Install, operate, and service a variety of AV equipment and systems.
- Organize equipment and tools efficiently in the warehouse and install truck.
- Work alongside the Lead Installation Technician and assist as required on each project.
Installation Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Drivers License.
- At least 2 years of experience in the AV industry, with knowledge of integrated conference room technology.
- Basic Computer Skills for Mac and PC.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and handle equipment challenges professionally.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with power tools, and ability to work at heights using ladders, lifts, or scaffolding.
- Some experience in commercial audio-visual installations; familiarity with architectural drawings is a plus.
- Willingness to undergo technical AV certifications if needed.
- A positive, professional demeanor and the ability to work outside of standard business hours.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.