Internal Services Professional
Obtain missing invoice data from utility providers in a timely manner by accessing information online and/or contacting providers via telephone, fax or email. Candidates should be prepared to be on the phone contacting providers across the United States and Canada for much of the workday. Overall, this role requires routine work that follows an established system of operation with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency within the Document Management department.
• Primary method of contact is via telephone; up to 8 hours of phone-work daily
• Negotiate the waiver of fees and/or obtain due date extensions as needed
• Determine invoices to be obtained by evaluating key data points
• Update systems of operation with tasks performed and relevant data
• Communicate to internal and external parties in a clear and detailed manner
• Retrieve, open, scan and file mailed invoices and non-invoice documents
• Perform at or below Target Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) per Standard Operating Procedures
• Participate in the re-evaluation of current processes and offer suggestions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of each process.
• Select appropriate processes from clearly documented rules, past practices or new instructions
• Seek advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from senior department members
• Refer complex, unusual problems to senior department members
• Professional phone presence
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to negotiate effectively in a professional manner
• Ability to research and navigate websites and internal systems
• Excellent time management skills; reliable and able to multi-task
• Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook skills are a plus!)
OPTIONAL SKILLS PREFERRED
• Type at a minimum of 45 WPM
• Microsoft Outlook
Entry level skillset with up to 2 years of successful experience in a similar phone or and/or data based role, generally comparable with the tasks and responsibilities as presented above.
HS diploma or equivalent is required.
• 1 – 2 years of vocation/technical training or an Associates degree in a related field
• Specialized skill training or certification pertinent to the position
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.