IT Support Technician
Recruiting Solutions is seeking IT Support Technicians a large company in the Greenville/Piedmont, SC area. This is a direct-hire position with competitive pay and benefits. This position also offers a range of benefits that an employee may enroll in including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as PTO from day one! This is a position that will require a lot of traveling with minimal notice.
IT Support Technician Direct Hire Benefits included:
- Competitive salary ranging between $35,000-$40,000
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 8 Hour Shift
- Medical, dental and vision insurance!
IT Support Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Receive customer phone calls and applying systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, internal software, and external software issues without a script or troubleshooting guide
- Travel to customer site to troubleshoot and provide support.
- Using independent judgment to determine whether a Field Support Technician should be dispatched to a customer location and, if so, dispatching the technician and providing him or her with direction and instruction on how to handle the customer issue
- Periodic on-site installation and analysis of company systems at customer locations
- Analyzing test environment software and release candidate software versions for potential bugs and issues
- Analyzing potential customer hardware and software systems and networks to determine compatibility with company hardware and software
- Documenting processes required to build and maintain company software as it pertains to changing site environments
- Providing feedback to IT Support Manager for ongoing maintenance of IT Support database for purpose of customer call tracking, knowledge database creation, and statistical report generation
- Keeping a working knowledge of all company deployed applications, including functions, performance, and usage
IT Support Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2 Year College Degree or equivalent work experience in computer or computer-related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- 2 Years of experience as an IT Support Technician in a large services environment.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.