Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Jacketing Associate for a manufacturing company in Lexington, SC. This is an overnight 12 hour shift. This position pays up to $15.00 an hour.
Responsibilities of Jacketing Associate:
- Perform tests, inspections, of tubes checking for dimensional compliance to design criteria
- Prepare fibers for testing
- Pull fibers and tooling for different design ribbons.
- Fill out production reports
- Fill out requisitions for raw materials
- Load and unload bobbins & fiber spools.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintains required records according to work instructions.
- Consistently must observe established safety standards and/or guidelines.
- Consistently must meet Division quality standards for all production.
- Is required to adhere to all Division Policies, Procedures, Rules and Regulations in effect now, or in the future.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Previous production or materials experience in an electronics manufacturing environment is required.
- Experience in inspection, testing, and auditing of multiple processes required.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret blueprints, specifications and work orders
- Ability to utilize measuring equipment (micrometers, OTDRs, etc.) and understand basic test and measurement processes.
- Must be able to utilize and safely operate hand tools (hammer, screwdriver, knives, work scissors, dikes, and razors), nail guns and torches.
- Must be able to repetitively lift 50+lbs
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.