JIS Machine Operator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Automotive Machine Operators for a Tier 1 BMW supplier in Gaffney, SC! This position offers advancement, temp to hire opportunity, and starting pay of $17 per hour. Come join a winning team who specializes in the automotive exhaust industry and offers full benefits, 401k matching, and advancement opportunities once hired on. The ideal candidate is comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs. and consistently lifting throughout a 10 hour shift.
Automotive Machine Operators Benefits:
- 1st and 3rd shift available!
- $2 shift premium for night shift
- Temp to hire
- 10 hour shifts
- Advancement opportunities
Automotive Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate robotic welding machines
- Lift automotive parts on to and off of machines
- Work with a team
- Place fully assembled systems on racks
- Follow proper sequencing steps
- Assist with assembling mufflers
- Inspect automotive parts for visual defects
- Cross train on different machines
- Other duties as assigned
Automotive Machine Operator Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Comfortable consistently walking through the shift
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred but not required
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Work well with a team
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.