Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Lab Technician for a manufacturing company in Fountain Inn, SC! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials, document results, among other duties. The position is on third shift, Monday – Saturday from 11 pm – 7 am starting pay at $16 per hour based on experience.
Lab Technician Benefits:
- Great pay starting at $16 per hour
- Temp to hire opportunity with a great company
- Crisis pay currently offered due to Covid, this could be up to an additional $100 a week!
- Pay increase and benefits offered once hired on
Lab Technician Responsibilities:
- Handle lab tests and document results in the computer
- Comfortable handling materials
- Test the quality of the samples taken
- Document the quality results
- Take samples from the product to make sure it meets company and customer guidelines
Lab Technician Qualifications:
- Previous work experience in a lab environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of ISO 9000, GLP, and GMP
- Comfortable working on a computer
- Previous quality experience
- Ability to read lab results and document correctly
- Must have experience running different quality tests
- High school diploma or GED
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.