Recruiting Solutions is seeking Legal Assistant's for a local firm in the Columbia and surrounding areas.
Legal Assistant Benefits:
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Great benefits and room for growth
Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Complete the closing process of real estate sales
- Prepare and process legal documents, dispersing funds and updating titles
- Reconcile invoices and verify payee information and mailing addresses are correct
- Disburse funds via wire transmittals or checks
- Process and record mortgage satisfactions
- Reconcile disbursed checks and follow up on any outstanding/unclaimed funds
- Answers the telephone; provides information and assistance as requested; forwards calls to appropriate staff person; greets and assists office visitors.
- Performs other general clerical work as required, including but not limited to compiling data for reports, copying and filing documents, entering, and retrieving computer data
Legal Assistant Job Qualifications:
- Experience in real estate law firm or real estate office or title office
- Two year degree
- At least 2 years’ administrative experience
- Ability to function in a fast pace environment
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.