Recruiting Solutions is seeking experienced Line Operators for an industrial client in Camden, SC! This is a great opportunity to join a growing company as they have openings on all shifts and the pay varies on experience, but ranges from $13.00-15.00/hr. If you have experience in extrusion set-up, changeovers, and troubleshooting apply today!
Benefits for the Line Operator:
- Great set work schedule
- Competitive pay and benefits upon hire
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Job Responsibilities of the Line Operator:
- Able to start up, changeover, and shutdown extrusion lines
- Responsible for troubleshooting processes
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of single screw extruders
- Able to work with flat back extrusion dies and vacuum calibration tools
- Knowledge of plastic extrusion processes required
- Forklift experience
Requirements and Qualifications of the Line Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of applicable experience
- Forklift Certification a plus
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.