Recruiting Solutions is currently seeking Warehouse/Machine Operators for a well- known reputable manufacturing client in Latta, SC! This position includes operating machinery to meet daily production goals. This is an excellent position that operates on multiple shifts and starts at $15/hour with the potential for plenty of overtime!
Apply today to join a great team!
Benefits for the Warehouse/Machine Operator:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunity for overtime
- Room for growth and advancement within the manufacturing company
Job Responsibilities of the Warehouse/Machine Operator:
- Candidates must be eager to assist with heavy machine operation and general labor
- Other duties can consist of cleaning, heavy lifting, packaging, and inspection of final products
- Cleaning materials and work space to remove any obstructions as necessary
- Loading manufacturing materials onto pallets for shipment
Requirements and Qualifications of the Warehouse/Machine Operator:
- 1-3 years of experience in general labor, manufacturing or warehouse environments
- Experience in heavy equipment and machine operations
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled manufacturing/production environment
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions in manufacturing/production environment
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.