Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Entry Level Loan Specialist who is interested in finance/banking. We offer a competitive starting pay as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as 401k, healthcare, dental, vision, disability and life insurance! The ideal candidate has previous retail/customer service experience and job stability.
Entry Level Loan Specialist Benefits:
- Monday-Friday; No weekends required!
- Friendly environment
- Hands-on training for further career advancement
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company
- Opportunities to relocate to other stores
- Temp to hire opportunity with great benefits
Entry Level Loan Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide and assist with operation and administrative duties for the branch
- Seeks opportunities and upsells loans and other services to customers
- Facilitate loan applications, proposals, offers, and applications
- Answer inbound calls and general customer inquiries
- Provide in-person customer service and resolve issues quickly
- Handle loan process full cycle
- Promote and sell products and services
- Ability to work with additional departments throughout the loan process
- Complete/review insurance claims, payments, and past due accounts
- Make credit decisions regarding loans
- Approve or deny consumer loans
Entry Level Loan Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.