Recruiting Solutions is seeking Skilled Machine Operators for several openings with a local manufacturing company in Greenville, SC. This is a temp to hire position with starting pay of $16 – $17 per hour. The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to troubleshoot, perform change overs and set up slitter and extrusion machines. They must also have great job stability.
Skilled Machine Operator Benefits Included:
- Day and night shift opportunities available
- Great work life balance
- Full benefits and 401k once hired on
- Opportunity to advance within the company
- Opportunity for attendance bonus once hired on
Skilled Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion while operating the slitter and extrusion machines
- Load and unload film and resin into the slitter/extrusion machine
- Closely monitor slitter and extrusion machines to ensure efficiency
- Assist machine operators and technicians when needed
- Adhere to product standards to ensure maximum quality
- Occasionally operate a forklift
Skilled Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a machine operator, extrusion operator or slitter technician is highly recommended
- Familiarity with slitter/extrusion machine set up, start up, and even change over
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Experience with working with resin and plastic film
- Adhere to product quality measures
- Ability to work in a non-climate manufacturing environment
- Must be open to day and night shift
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.