Recruiting Solutions is currently seeking Machine Operators for a manufacturing facility in Blythewood, SC! This is an excellent temp to hire opportunity to join a global manufacturing and industrial company with room for growth.
Benefits for the Machine Operator:
- Competitive pay and benefits upon hire
- Opportunity for overtime weekly
- Open to entry level production candidates who would like to grow with an established industrial company
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Candidates must be eager to assist with heavy machine operation and other duties on production floor as necessary such as cleaning, heavy lifting, and inspection of final products.
- Machine operating experience is a plus
- Cleaning materials and work space to remove any obstructions as necessary
- Handling of production materials and parts within the warehouse
Requirements and Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- 1-2 years of experience in general labor, machine operating, manufacturing or warehouse environments
- Knowledge and/or experience in heavy equipment and machine operations
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.