Recruiting Solutions is currently seeking Machine Operator for a reputable client in Columbia, SC! This position has availability for both 1st and 3rd shift.
Benefits for the Machine Operator:
- Opportunity to advance your skillset
- Flexible work schedule
- Clean and safe work environment
Job Responsibilities of the #Machine Operator:
- Safely operate machines other duties on production floor as assigned such as cleaning, heavy lifting, and inspection of final products.
- Assist with hand loading materials onto pallets for shipment
- Handling of production materials and parts
Requirements and Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- 3-6 months of machine operating experience
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- GED or High School Diploma required
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.