Recruiting Solutions is seeking Machine Operators for reputable global manufacturing facility in McBee, SC area. General responsibilities of the Machine Operators include operating machinery, inspecting products, and loaded in product. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply as well!
Benefits for the Machine Operator:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Immediate positions available on 1st and 2nd shift operating Monday- Friday
General Skills Required for the Machine Operator:
- Safety –oriented. (Previous safety training is a plus)
- Ability to lift between 25-50lbs regularly
- Ability to operate in high speed and fast-paced environment.
- Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor.
Education and Experience Required for the Machine Operator:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 years of experience in manufacturing experience a plus
- Resumes should show recent warehouse experience and a stable work history.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.