Machine Shop Supervisor
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Machine Shop Supervisor to join a local team in Florence, SC! Responsibilities would include monitoring day to day operations, managing employees, and providing shop maintenance as needed. This is a 1st shift position with the potential for overtime during the week. Pay starts at $21.00/hr and varies depending on experience!
Benefits of the Machine Shop Supervisor:
- Set 1st shift Schedule Monday through Thursday with a 3-day weekend!
- Competitive pay and benefits upon hire
- PTO, 401k, Health, Vision, and Dental benefits available
Job Responsibilities of the Machine Shop Supervisor:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations within the machine shop
- Ensuring that production goals are met at the end of each day
- Responding to grinding machine breakdowns, performing preventative maintenance, and various other maintenance related duties
- Hiring and training of new and current employees
- Performing quality checks as needed on outbound materials
- Coordinating and meeting with Service Manager and General Manager as needed
Requirements and Qualifications of the Machine Shop Supervisor:
- High School Diploma/ GED Required
- Experience in Machine Tool Technology or Tool and Die a plus
- Past Maintenance experience required
- At least 2-4 years of experience required
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.