Maintenance Supervisor – Longview, WA
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Maintenance Supervisor for steel manufacturing company in Longview, Washington! This position is expected offer competitive starting salary of $74,000 per year as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as medical, dental, 401K with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and more!
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K with match
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Strong safety culture
- 1st shift, Monday to Friday position
Maintenance Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Support and constructively lead maintenance department, including directing, planning, organizing, and executing the work activities of the maintenance team.
- Drive company safety culture and be willing to take responsibility for self and others by setting an example for others to follow.
- Motivate team members to accomplish efficient operations of the shift and departmental goals focusing on continuous improvements.
- Safely guide and direct all aspects of the Maintenance team.
- Create a safety-make it personal culture
- Coach and develop teammates for success
- Lead continuous improvement
- Achieve department and divisional goals
- Lead execution of production process to ensure achievement of high value through low costs, high quality and efficient production
- Lead and exhibit team qualities, focusing team on highest priorities leading to maximizing up time.
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2 year degree in an electrical, mechanical, or civil discipline or equivalent technical training and experience
- Experience in a leadership role
- Experience with project management, maintenance management systems, the maintenance of industrial equipment and systems
- Willingness to work flexible schedule preferred
- Leadership experience in industrial environment preferred
- Prior major equipment/machine installation experience preferred
- Ability to run an effective and organized preventative maintenance program preferred
- Demonstrated computer skill set including experience with MS Word, Excel, and AutoCAD
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.