Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Technician for an automotive company in Greer, SC. This is a direct-hire position with competitive pay and benefits. The ideal candidate will have at least 1- 3 years of experience in hands on electrical maintenance technician experience!
Direct Hire Benefits included:
- Competitive salary ranging between $24-$35/hr
- Nigh Shift position
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Relocation package available!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance!
- 401k match
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Support preventive maintenance, daily repair, and continuous improvement of specific assembly lines and processes
- Design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of sequential processes.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and modify automotive manufacturing and test equipment.
- Maintain and updated all process documentation
Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of closed-loop servo systems
- Experience working with high level programming languages
- Experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of AC variable frequency drives.
- Proven capability of troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic and electronic systems
- Basic understanding of electrical circuits
- Proven competence with performing basic machine shop operations holding standard tolerances through operation of milling machines, lathes, surface grinders, etc.
- PLC programming
- Personal computer skills: Microsoft windows, Excel and Word
- Good eye/hand coordination and dexterity
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 2 years technical maintenance experience plus 2 years automation/PLC controls or Associates degree in technical manufacturing discipline and 2 years of automation/PLC controls.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.