Recruiting Solutions is seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians for a Direct Hire opportunity with a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier company in Spartanburg, SC! We offer competitive pay range of $25 to $34 an hour based on prior experience and skills. This position also offers a range of benefits that an employee may enroll in including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401(k)! This is a Night Shift position and the job will require you to have a strong understanding of modifying, testing, and repairing machinery and equipment.
Maintenance Technician Benefits:
- Paid overtime.
- Training provided.
- Competitive compensation.
- Continental shift schedule (6pm to 6am)
- Great benefits.
- Opportunity for growth.
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Maintenance technician must be able to understand equipment assembly functions.
- Provide preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance to electronic and mechanical equipment including robotics.
- Effectively utilize programmable logic controllers in the service of equipment.
- Troubleshooting: Must be able to find the root cause of issues and think logically about solutions.
- Maintenance technician must be able to do machine diagnostics, functionality, testing equipment.
- Critical Thinking, diagnosing problems, must be able to think critically in the process of repairing issues.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and provide troubleshooting in time-sensitive production environment.
- Perform in an effective and timely manner all the tasks required.
Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 years minimum working in an industrial maintenance role within a manufacturing environment required OR 3 years working in an industrial maintenance role for an automotive supplier in manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of Motoman, Fanuc, ABB robotics equipment and/or similar robotics systems.
- Ability to utilize HMI, interact with, and troubleshoot PLC equipment. (Mitsubishi, AB SLC 5/05, MicroLogix, ControlLogix, and CompactLogix OR similar PLC)
- Experience in servicing and troubleshooting Drives (SEW, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi OR similar drives)
- Able to build most mechanical devices and understand machine functionality.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, electrical symbols, and schematics.
- Able to read a multimeter.
- Understanding of basic electricity and cable sizes is preferred.
- Basic computer skills and ability to utilize programs in support of job functions.
- Working in a team production environment.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.