Recruiting Solutions is seeking Maintenance Technicians for a Tier 1 automotive supplier located in Spartanburg, South Carolina! This is a Night Shift position offering a competitive pay range of up to $33 per hour as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Maintenance Technician Benefits:
- Opportunity to work and grow in fast paced automotive production environment, utilizing and honing a multi-craft maintenance skillset.
- Comprehensive Benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Rx, Life insurance, disability coverage
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Eligibility
- And More!
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Provide mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic installation, repair, and troubleshooting support to all areas of manufacturing
- Utilize Robotics and PLC’s (Fanuc, ABB, Siemans, and Motoman)
- Perform complex repairs without supervision using mechanical equipment and/or hand tools in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and repair lubrication systems and components, hydraulic circuit components, electrical control systems, and pneumatic circuit components
- Direct others in performing necessary tasks for successful project completion and lead other associates in continuous improvement projects
- Maintain necessary documentation including machine histories, preventive maintenance check sheets, and logbooks
- Adhere to and perform all essential safety procedures
Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associates degree in mechatronics or related experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in maintenance or related field
- Proficient in reading and modifying mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic or basic electrical prints
- Experience in utilizing Robotics and PLC’s (Fanuc, ABB, Siemens, and Motoman)
- Proficient in maintenance welding and cutting using electrode arc welder, MIG (metal inert gas) welder, and oxyacetylene welding and cutting equipment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good communication skills and ability to lead others in continuous improvement projects
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.