Recruiting Solutions is seeking Night Shift Maintenance Technicians for an automotive supplier in Spartanburg, SC! We offer a range of benefits that an employee may enroll in including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401k! This position requires a strong maintenance background and ability to perform maintenance, rebuild, and rework on all equipment in the facility to support production needs.
Maintenance Technician Benefits:
- Competitive pay and benefits!
- Pay range of $25 to $34 per hour
- 12 hour shifts (2/2/3 schedule)
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Great work environment
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair production assembly equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance
- Support of start-up and dies equipment
- Capable of performing all maintenance functions, including but not limited to preventive, corrective and all emergency maintenance on all equipment throughout the plant
Maintenance Technician Qualifications/Requirements:
- Experience and knowledge of robots, hydraulics, pneumatics, motors and drive
- Electrically and mechanically inclined
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work and thrive with a team
- Understanding of manufacturing, process and quality systems
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings
- High School Diploma or GED required
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.