Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Night Shift Maintenance Technician for a Direct Hire Opportunity in Greer, SC with a leading manufacturer in high volume, precision injection molded parts! This position offers a competitive starting pay range dependent on experience as well as a full benefits package, 401K, vacation and corporate holiday schedule.
Night Shift Maintenance Technician Benefits Included:
- Full benefits package including healthcare, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K with employer match
- Vacation and Corporate Holiday Schedule
Night Shift Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the daily maintenance activities of assembly equipment on site, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum productivity.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and sustenance of maintenance improvement programs, surpassing customer expectations by optimizing equipment usage.
- Ensure facility and equipment adhere to and exceed all safety requirements.
- Perform maintenance on all manufacturing and facility equipment, including assembly cells, up to and including major refurbishments.
- Troubleshoot automation issues promptly, collaborating with Plant Staff and external suppliers to restore equipment functionality in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Assist the Maintenance team in addressing machine-related issues, including hydraulic and electrical repairs on non-automation equipment as directed.
- Troubleshoot and repair both mechanical and electrical problems on equipment, providing effective short-term and long-term solutions.
- Maintain accurate records to track the history of maintenance for equipment and interface with the scheduling function to coordinate equipment maintenance schedules.
Night Shift Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Technical or vocational schooling with relevant coursework to industrial maintenance preferred, High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in maintenance, ideally in a manufacturing or industrial setting.
- Strong understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems, with the ability to troubleshoot and repair issues efficiently.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical manuals and schematics.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, demonstrating strong problem-solving and communication skills.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.