Recruiting Solutions is seeking Maintenance Technicians for an automotive supplier in Spartanburg, SC! We offer competitive pay range of $25 to $34 an hour based on prior experience and skills. This position also offers a range of benefits that an employee may enroll in including health, dental, and vision! Candidates must have recent maintenance experience working with KUKA robots, Siemens PLCs, and aluminum welding.
Maintenance Technician Benefits:
- 2nd and 3rd shift available!
- 8 hour shifts
- Climate controlled environment
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Overtime as needed
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform preventive maintenance activities as well as optimization of the existing production plant
- Troubleshoot and repair production machinery
- Install, repair, and replace electrical cabling, pneumatic/hydraulic lines
- Read and interpret schematics
- Diagnose electronic hardware issues
- Read/understand and troubleshoot PLCs
- Perform lockout/tagout duties to neutralize machine energy
- Analysis of weak points and/or risks and initiation and implementation of appropriate remedial measures
- Monitoring and participation in the assembly and installation of new equipment and conversions of existing facilities
- Responsibility for ensuring occupational safety and health protection in your area of activity
- Independent implementation of projects of various sizes with regard to conversion and repair work
- Technical competence in the area of automation technology and plant engineering
- Participation in FMEAs
- Trains other employees as needed
Maintenance Technician Qualifications/Requirements:
- Degree in a technical field or 3 to 5 years of experience as a maintenance technician in a production environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with welding steel and aluminum a plus
- Prefer knowledge in Kuka and Motoman
- Experienced in pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Programming knowledge (Siemens Simatic TIA Portal V14 and upgraded versions)
- Relevant professional experience in the manufacturing industry
- SAP knowledge (creation of maintenance plans and spare parts requirements)
- Ability to stand for 8 or more hours and lift up to 40 lbs.
- HSD or GED required
- Work is performed in a manufacturing setting which requires the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and safety shoes with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards.
- Ability to work overtime in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform work while standing or walking a minimum of eight (8) hours a day.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. is required.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.