Recruiting Solutions is seeking professional Maintenance Technicians for direct hire opportunities with our industrial clients in Greenville South Carolina. These positions offer competitive pay ranging from $25 to $36 per hour as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Direct hire position with opportunities to enroll in comprehensive benefits with the employer
- Opportunities across multiple shifts
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities
- Provide preventive maintenance and troubleshooting repair for manufacturing equipment and/or facilities, including electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic troubleshooting.
- Appropriately record and update any maintenance documentation.
- Provide necessary support for equipment upgrades, including installation and improvement tasks.
Maintenance Technician Requirements and Classifications
- Associates degree in Mechatronics, Industrial Technology, or related field preferred and 2 years of experience providing maintenance and troubleshooting in an industrial environment
- Proficiency in electrical troubleshooting, including training and experience with electrical safety processes, reading of schematics, and debugging of electrical safety cabinets.
- Experience with mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting experience with programmable logic controllers / PLCs.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.