Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a steel manufacturing company in Camp Hill, PA! This position is expected offer competitive starting pay rate of $20.86 per hour plus bonus potential as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as medical, dental, 401K with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and more!
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K with match
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Strong safety culture
- 1st Shift Maintenance Opportunity
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment, including but not limited to motors, pneumatic, hydraulic, and all other systems.
- Performs skilled mechanical maintenance and industrial electrical (Preventative and Corrective) including installation, repairing, and troubleshooting.
- In downtime situations, must be able to analyze cause of breakdown with equipment.
- Determine and carry out maintenance of repair actions required to return the equipment to effective operating conditions.
- Follow and adhere to safety lockout procedures and strictly adhere to facility safety rules as well as follow excellent housekeeping practices to help maintain a clean work environment.
Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Vocational or technical school certificate in related area preferred
- Ability to repair and troubleshoot mechanical power transmissions and pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Experience with bearing installment, coupling, belts, sprockets and chain drive installations
- Experience with metal fabrication and basic principles of cylinder repair
- Knowledge of basic industrial electrical/PLC issues
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.