Manual Coating Operators
Recruiting Solutions is hiring for a qualified Manual Paint Coater for a reputable company in Southeast Columbia.
**Must have industrial painting experience**
- Perform painter duties in preparing and coating / lining components using various applications
- Utilize a polyurethane machine, paint gun, sandblaster, forklift, epoxy machine, and tape measure
- Read customer specs and blueprints to determine thickness of coating
- Fully assemble AP spray gun
- Sets up paint totes, paint gun, and paint pump
- GED or High School Diploma Required
- Certified Man-lift Operator
- Accurately reads measurements
- Ability to solve math problems in all units of measure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Programs
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Detail oriented
- Three years of industrial painting
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.