Manufacturing Assembly Technician
Recruiting Solutions is hiring for a 1st shift Manufacturing Assembly Technician to join an industry innovator in the design of retail interior decor in Fountain Inn, SC! This is a temp to hire opportunity offering 1st shift, a climate controlled work environment, and pay range of $15 to $16 per hour, depending on experience.
Manufacturing Assembly Technician Benefits:
- 1st shift available!
- 6am to 4:30pm (Mon – Thurs, half day on Friday)
- 7am to 5:30pm (Mon – Thurs, half day on Friday)
- Overtime available on Saturdays hours depending on business needs
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Climate controlled
- Closed toe shoes required
- Extra 8 hours on birthdays!
- Performs various functions, depending on the operations of the organization.
- Responsible for assembling of electrical fixtures following schematics, drawings, and verbal direction.
- Troubleshooting basic electrical assemblies and performing repairs as required. Completing assigned task by project deadline and ship dates.
- Routes, wires, assembles, and installs electrical and electronic components, such as main junction and terminal boxes, according to UL and NEC specifications, using battery, pneumatic, and hand tools.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Drill and tap holes in specified equipment locations to mount control units, and to provide openings for elements, wiring, and instruments.
- Crimps various terminals (eyelet, spade, bullet, fork), and splices to wire ends, using a hand crimping device.
- Routes, combs, twists, wraps, ties, and attaches wire to terminal points, according to schematic, using soldering gun and hand tools.
- Connects wiring to accessories, such as switches, outlets, plugs, power supplies, lighting controllers, LED’s, and installs accessory assemblies in electrical or electronic units, using soldering gun and hand tools.
- Conducts functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs, using ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments.
- Pots or encapsulates electrical and electronic details.
- Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for operation, and record results.
- Position, align, and adjust workpieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
- Assist in other areas of production and facility maintenance as required.
Manufacturing Assembly Technician Qualifications:
- Ability to demonstrate effective troubleshooting, problem solving, time management, and organization skills.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Efficiently work independently and as part a team
- Candidate must be self-motivated and eager to learn new things
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.