Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Type: Direct Hire
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an international automotive manufacturer and distributor in Greenville, South Carolina! The ideal candidate has bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and 3 years of manufacturing experience, preferably in an automotive environment. Previous experience with AutoCAD or JD Edwards will give the applicant a leg up!
Manufacturing Engineer Benefits included:
- Competitive benefits package including health, vision and dental.
- Life insurance, 401K with company contribution.
- Stable company offering long-term stability.
- Great opportunity for advancement in the company.
Manufacturing Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- The Manufacturing Engineer will be working with high precision measurement and flow testing equipment, design of test and assembly rigs and developing systems to monitor the quality of manufacturing processes.
- Provide support to the fuel injector manufacturing process.
- Develop and maintain documentation including SOPs, Control Plans, Preventative Maintenance, and other documentation in accordance with TS16949.
- Develop new product manufacturing and equipment specifications, processes, and hardware.
- Perform cost justifications for new products and projects.
- Work with technicians and other engineers through successful launch of new products.
- Provide technical leadership for fuel injector and coil products.
- Provide troubleshooting for quality issues.
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience.
- Experience with turning centers, injection mold equipment, automotive parts, pneumatic applications, computer-controlled devices, and fluid applications.
- Strong electro-mechanical skills that will support the manufacturing processes.
- Automotive parts experience preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
- TS16949 experience preferred.
- MS Office, JD Edwards, and AutoCAD skills a plus.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.