Recruiting Solutions is hiring for a Manufacturing Technician in the Orangeburg, SC area for a reputable manufacturing company! The pay starts at $15/hour with room for career advancement. The schedule is on shifts for 1st/2nd/3rd.
Recruiting Solutions benefits: Temp-to-hire, Affordable Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, $100 referral bonus
The Manufacturing Technician will have the responsibility to improve equipment setup time, reduce equipment downtime, reduce overall cycle time, and/or reduce quality issues created by equipment or processes of at least one machine processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work safely and use personal protective equipment as required.
- Set-up, program, troubleshoot, adjust, and do basic maintenance on equipment as required.
- Preform tooling change overs as required.
- Repetitive loading / unloading of equipment.
- Perform work as assigned by Production Supervisor/Manager.
- Review work orders to ensure product to specifications.
- Verifies machine settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work-pieces.
- Maintains part specifications by:
- Observing machine operators
- Monitoring feed and speed rates
- Taking measurements
- Detecting Malfunctions
- Troubleshooting processes
- Adjusting and reprogramming controls
- Sharpening and replacing worn tools
- Performing basic machine maintenance
- Adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Assist in production line changeovers.
- Communicate maintenance and production issues to supervisor.
- Maintain and clean work area.
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for the manufacture of a finished product or a component of a finished product.
- Follow standard work procedures and practice safe work habits for assigned tasks.
- Train other associates on equipment and processes.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while performing repetitive work
- Ability to perform basic math
- Available to work any shift
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Blueprint reading
- Reading of measurement equipment
- 2 year Technical Degree
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.