Recruiting Solutions is seeking highly motivated Material Handler to join an industry innovator in the design of retail interior decor in Fountain Inn, SC! This is a temp to hire opportunity offering 2nd shift, a climate controlled work environment, and pay range of $16-18 per hour, depending on experience.
Material Handler Benefits:
- 2nd shift available: 4pm-1:30am (Mon-Thurs, half day on Friday) Overtime available on Saturdays depending on business needs.
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Climate controlled
- Closed toe shoes required
- Extra 8 hours on birthdays!
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Operate material handling equipment (i.e. sit down Forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks) to unload/load trucks and move materials throughout the facility.
- Read and understand a tape measure and use mathematic skills.
- Perform other warehouse and driving duties as assigned.
Material Handler Qualifications:
- 2+ years of sit down forklift experience
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields.
- Ability to handle physical work load (occasional heavy lifting of 50+ pounds)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Efficiently work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be self motivated and eager to learn new things.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.