Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Methods Analyst for a Top Automotive Manufacturer as they are making a $1.7 billion dollar investment in their Spartanburg, SC facility for EV and battery production. This position offers a unique opportunity to actively support the implementation and start-up phase of an innovative battery plant dedicated to the automotive industry, offering a competitive pay range of up to $110,880 based on experience as well as a range of comprehensive benefits from the employer including relocation support, healthcare, dental, vision, 401K with company matching, PTO, and more!
Methods Analyst Direct Hire Benefits included:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Relocation package available- up to $7,500!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance!
- 401k match
Methods Analyst Job Responsibilities:
· Identifies, analyzes, and supports resolution of process and series production problems.
· Adjusts automation programs and parameters as necessary to ensure product and process quality. Supports automation system install, commissioning, and testing for battery production.
· Supports analysis of new designs by means of a systematic method approach with the goal being a repeatable, robust manufacturing process.
· Develops solutions to complex problems with equipment and processes, which require regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
· Adheres to and administers business policies, budgets, procedures, practices and/or review of major Processs and assignments.
· Supports procurement, Methods Analysting, and design engineering in the problem-solving process with external suppliers (i.e. presents data or develops possible solutions, evaluates solutions).
· Promotes the principles and values of Plant Spartanburg in daily activities and future.
· Understands complex robot systems, conveyor systems, vision systems, materials supply, and other equipment requirements.
· Assists maintenance for the equipment, within the assigned process area with troubleshooting, uptime optimization, and equipment continuous improvements.
· Understands and models VPS (Value Added Production System) Principles and concepts of Standard Work and Problem Solving.
· Adheres to 5S and Safety Standards and Principles.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Methods Analyst Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2+ Years of experience with process controls in automated manufacturing (automotive preferred)
- 2+ Years of experience in a technical role in automated manufacturing. (automotive preferred)
- AS degree in technical field or 2 years equivalent experience with process automation in automated manufacturing environment (automotive preferred)
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.