MIG TIG Welder
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Skilled MIG and TIG Welders for a Tier 1 BMW supplier in the Spartanburg and Gaffney, SC area! This position offers 8 and 10-hour shifts, temp to hire opportunity, and starting pay of $18.91/hr per hour. Come join a winning team who specializes in the automotive exhaust industry and offers full benefits, 401k matching, and advancement opportunities once hired on. The ideal candidate has TIG and MIG welding experience and ability to weld thin alumnium.
MIG and TIG Welder Benefits:
- Day and night shift available hours!
- 8 and 10-hour shifts
- Temp to hire after 200 hours!
- Advancement opportunities
- Climate-controlled environment!
MIG and TIG Welder Job Responsibilities:
- Rework and repair stainless steel parts
- Perform mig, tig, and/or spot welding on automotive parts
- Adhere to policies, daily workplace organization, and housekeeping
- Insure automotive parts pass quality checks
- Address and resolve issues efficiently and quickly
- Other duties as assigned
MIG and TIG Welder Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience or certification in MIG and/or TIG welding
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred but not required
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Work well with a team and positive attitude
- Pass a welding test
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.