Recruiting Solutions is seeking experienced Millwrights for a prominent industrial client in the Florence and Marion, SC area. General responsibilities for the Millwright include maintaining and repairing grinding and saw equipment, preventative maintenance, trouble shooting, repairing belts, spindles, and motors. Opportunities are available on either 1st or 3rd shift with the potential for overtime. Pay ranges from $20.00-25.00/hr based on experience.
Benefits for the Millwright:
- Set schedule with overtime weekly
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Competitive pay and benefits upon hire!
Job Responsibilities of the Millwright:
- Able to set-up and take down industrial machines
- Able to troubleshoot and repair machine parts such as motors, belts, spindles, bearings, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Required to diagnose mechanical issues throughout the facility
- Ability to weld and fabricate
- Electrical experience a plus
- Some electrical experience a plus
- Able to perform preventative maintenance as scheduled
Requirements and Qualifications of the Millwright:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-4 years of Industrial Maintenance experience preferred
- Tool and Dye experience a plus
- Machine Shop Experience a plus
- Welding Experience a plus
- Resume must exhibit stable work history with applicable experience
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.