Molding Operator Benefits include:
- Monday – Friday
- 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities available
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Increased pay once hired on
- Bonus potential available
- Performs parts and Quality inspections
- Inspect parts off the molding machines using the QC Standard book
- Sort production when required
- Boxing, weighing and labeling release production
- Performs measurements using comparators, dial gages, go/no-go gages and micrometers
- Communicate quality issues to the Molding Dept. Quality Supervisors, Quality Lead & Quality Managers
- Verifies that corrective actions are taken by the Tool Room and Molding personnel were effective.
- Prepare reports and make problems slips
- High School diploma or G.E.D desired
- Must be able to lift 35 pound
- Must be able to read, understand written instructions and follow oral instructions
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to work in safe manner and follow safety rules
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.