Operations Lead Maintenance Planner
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Operations Lead Maintenance Planner for a Top Automotive Manufacturer as they are making a $1.7 billion dollar investment in their Spartanburg, SC facility for EV and battery production. This position offers a unique opportunity to actively support the implementation and start-up phase of an innovative battery plant dedicated to the automotive industry, offering a competitive pay range of up to $110,880 based on experience as well as a range of comprehensive benefits from the employer including relocation support, healthcare, dental, vision, 401K with company matching, PTO, and more!
Operations Lead Maintenance Planner Benefits included:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Family Pharmacy and Health Center
- Relocation Packaging Available.
- 401(k) Company Matching
- Paid Vacation and Holidays- schedule non-production time off plus 15 paid holidays!
- Opportunity to play vital role as a valued team member in bringing cutting-edge facility to life and shaping its success from the ground up.
- International travel opportunity in visiting additional company locations for professional development and collaboration.
- Vehicle Lease Program.
- Wellness support services.
Operations Lead Maintenance Planner: What you Bring:
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives through autonomous maintenance, reliability centered maintenance, and preventive maintenance optimization initiatives.
- Steers maintenance activities to maximize the efficiency of the maintenance plan and increase the technical availability of department assets.
- Manages maintenance key performance indicators for the department.
- Ensures Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)/SAP structure is set up and maintained in accordance with standards.
- Drives implementation and utilization of tools such as smart maintenance and harmonized maintenance reporting.
- Provides technical expertise for maintenance projects.
- Coordinates supplemental maintenance for Central Maintenance.
- Identifies recurring maintenance problems, continually improves planning, scheduling, purchasing, storeroom, and data management.
- Improves job reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and develops cost and time estimates of planned maintenance work.
- Decides the purchase of all necessary parts, equipment, services, and documentation to perform the maintenance work.
- Provides information on standards to suppliers commissioned for implementation.
- Steers development, decisions, implementations, solutions, and corrective measures for preventative and predictive maintenance, repair, scheduling, availability, and quality based on Plan-Do-Check Act (PDCA) methods.
- Establishes and maintains equipment parts catalog, equipment history, storeroom, min/maximum levels. Writes applicable procedures that promote defect-free maintenance.
- Maintains accuracy of technical information on processes for Plant equipment.
- Organizes asset management and maintenance strategy.
- Identifies root cause failure analysis and leads investigations for permanent solutions.
- Applies management practices and parts management to ensure parts and equipment retains full reliability while stored.
- Acts as a proxy for Manager for Maintenance Planning topics.
- Ensures standard methods and processes are employed throughout the maintenance planning process.
- Understands and models VPS (Value Added Production System) Principles and concepts of Standard Work. – Adheres to 5S and Safety
- Standards and Principles. – Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Operations Lead Maintenance Planner Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or related field. OR AA /AS degree in Technical, Manufacturing, or related field AND 2 years of professional experience in a manufacturing environment (automotive preferred). OR 4+ years of related professional experience in a manufacturing environment (automotive preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in Industrial Manufacturing Maintenance with a focus on automation.
- 3+ years of project planning skills. – Six Sigma Green Belt (preferred).
- 5+ years of equipment reliability concepts.
- 5+ years MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook)
- 5+ years in SAP Plant Maintenance or equivalent CMMS System.
- 5+ years of written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years problem solving and analytical skills.
- 3+ years of risk management strategy and practices related to plant and Equipment.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.