Outside Sales Representative – Packaging and Film Specialist
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Outside Sales Representative for a Direct Hire Opportunity with a Leading Film and Packaging Company in Greenville, South Carolina. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with outside sales experience in film and packaging, offering a competitive starting pay of up to $150,000 dependent on candidate experience, along with great benefits provided by the company including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness Program, and 401K with Profit Sharing. This is a Salary Plus Commission role with excellent opportunity for growth and income with a well-established company, and an estimated transition to full commission after 1 to 2 years in the role.
Outside Sales Representative Benefits Included:
- Competitive base salary and flexible timeline of 1 to 2 years to transition role to full commission, along with great company resources and a supportive team to best allow to help get established and thrive in the role.
- Represent a recognized leader fully equipped to meet customer needs with over 75 years’ experience, national coverage, and comprehensive products and services.
- Excellent opportunity for self-driven income and career growth.
- Flexibility with work schedule and location in carrying out duties as an Outside Sales Representative Effectively.
- Comprehensive Benefits Including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Profit Sharing
- Wellness Program
Outside Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Identify potential customers and establish relationships with new clients in the industrial facility and food processing markets
- Meet or exceed sales targets and objectives
- Develop and implement sales strategies and marketing plans
- Manage accounts and maintain a strong customer base
- Provide exceptional customer service and support
- Attend trade shows, industry events, and conferences
Outside Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of sales experience in the packaging industry, packaging film experience preferred
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related field preferred
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.