Overhead Crane Operator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an experienced 1st shift Heavy Equipment Operator for a company in the Savannah, GA area! Responsibilities of the Overhead Crane Operator include being able to operate heavy equipment such as Overhead crane, brick-lift, and forklift. This is a Direct-Hire position on 1st shift Monday – Friday with great benefits!
Benefits for the 1st shift Heavy Equipment Operator:
- Competitive pay, medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401(k) match,etc
- $3,000 hire on bonus- including installments of $200 after 30 days
- 1st shift hours with potential overtime
Job Responsibilities of the 1st shift Heavy Equipment Operator:
- Able to operate an overhead crane, forklift, pallet jack, and brick-lift
- Able to load trucks and trailers with a crane
- Switch out trailers within the yard
- Rebar fabrication as needed
- Able to properly use labeling systems and scanning systems to conduct inventory
- Must move materials throughout the manufacturing site with the use of various equipment
Requirements and Qualifications of the 1st shift Heavy Equipment Operator:
- High School Diploma
- Overhead Crane, Pallet Jack, and Forklift Experience
- 1-3 years of Overhead Crane applicable experience
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.