Recruiting Solutions has immediate openings for a Assembly Line Packer with a well-established manufacturing company in the area.
Benefits for the Warehouse Assembly Line Packer:
- Openings available for you to start a production position immediately
- All production shifts available – 1st & 3rd shift (12-hour)
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Climate controlled work environment!
Job Responsibilities for the Warehouse Assembly Line Packer:
- Inspecting finished manufacturing products in the warehouse
- Packing out production products in the warehouse
- Moving and loading materials throughout the warehouse
Requirements and Qualifications for the Warehouse Assembly Line Packer:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Manufacturing/ warehouse or industrial experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to operate in high speed and fast-paced and safe environment
- Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.