Recruiting Solutions is seeking Packers for a reputable industrial client in the Kingstree, SC area. This is a great position that operates on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift Monday through Friday. Ideal candidates should have the desire for growth and the ability to cross-train within in the company and have experience working in a manufacturing setting.
Benefits for the Packers:
- Set Monday through Friday schedule
- Competitive pay and benefits upon hire
Responsibilities of the Packers:
- Setting up and replenishing materials during production
- Adjusting equipment
- Operating industrial machinery
- Monitoring inventory and its location by using specific software programs in the facility prior to shipping
Education and Experience of the Packers:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 – 3 years’ experience operating a sit-down forklift
- 1-3 years’ experience as a machine operator preferred
- Resumes should show recent warehouse experience and a stable work history.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.