Part-Time Accounting Assistant
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a part time, temporary Accounting Specialist for a reputable IT client in the downtown Columbia area. This position will assist with all routine accounting duties in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and general administrative responsibilities as well.
- Evaluate transactions to ensure they comply with the terms and conditions of projects
- Generate comprehensive and accurate customer invoices monthly
- Assist with regular month-end close procedures
- Plan for projects, and carry out financial data analysis and forecasting
- Observe financial activities of projects, and generate reports, monthly and periodically, of all expenditures
- Assist with accounting and administrative duties as may be requested
- Responsible for providing ad hoc financial reporting and assistance with accounting functions
- Deliver accounting requests, including early and extended requests, produce journals and perform financial transactions
- Administrative duties to include copy, scan, file and phone work
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or related field preferred)
- 1-3 years of Accounting or Financial experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Must be an organized, detail oriented professional individual with good interpersonal skills and that enjoys a challenging environment; can multi-task
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure and demonstrate versatility in dealing with people as well as with data
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.