Part time administrator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an experienced Office Administrator for a reputable client located in Easley, SC! This client supports case management, vocational rehabilitation, consulting and serves injured workers. This candidate will possess a high level of professionalism and eagerness to work in a team environment.
Office Administrator Benefits included:
- Great first shift position with the flexibility to create your own set schedule.
- Health insurance available.
- Team environment!
Office Administrator Job Duties include:
- Greet guests and answer customer questions or concerns
- Filing, Faxing and Scanning
- Proficient at typing and keeping up with data in Excel
- Data entry, proofread documents, create copies, file/distribute routine records/memos
- Ensuring an impactful, enjoyable, and efficient visit for each customer
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Running and sending out reports
Office Administrator Job Requirements:
- Several years of administrative or data entry experience
- Possesses strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Professional appearance, punctual, reliable
- Hard-working, effective multi-tasker, team-player
- Accommodating, problem-solver
- Great attitude
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.