PLC/ Industrial Electrician
Recruiting Solutions is seeking PLC Electrician for an industrial client within the Marion, SC area! This is a 1st shift opportunity with a starting pay of $22.00-26.00/hr depending on experience! General responsibilities of the PLC Electrician include the upkeep, maintenance, and set-up of robotic, PLC Controls, automation, and various controls throughout the warehouse. Apply today to join a growing team!
Benefits for the PLC Electrician:
- Competitive Medical, Vision, Dental and 401K benefit package
- Consistent work schedule with the opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for advancement
Job Responsibilities of the PLC Electrician:
- Repair, troubleshoot and program controls on the manufacturing equipment
- Ability to calibrate, program and repair PLC Controls in a manufacturing setting
- Able to maintain accurate inventory of parts needed for repairs
- Responsible for repairing, installing and maintaining electrical equipment
- Rewiring 3-phase motors
- Responsible for ensuring all automation equipment is properly working
Requirements and Qualifications of the PLC Electrician:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-4 years of applicable experience required
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.