Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Process Engineer for a Direct Hire Opportunity with a Tier 1 automotive supplier located in Spartanburg, South Carolina! This is position offers a competitive pay range beginning at $80,000 per year as well as a range of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Process Engineer Benefits:
- Opportunity to work and be actively engaged on the production floor with a fast paced Tier 1 automotive supplier
- Comprehensive Benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Rx, Life insurance, disability coverage
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Eligibility
- And More!
Process Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Improve manufacturing processes and methods for safety, quality, and cost improvement
- Analyze processes to identify and reduce variation, increasing efficiency
- Test proposed manufacturing methods and processes, seeking input from material vendors and operators, and train employees in proper methods
- Ensure product and process quality through testing and establishing standards
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs, reviewing production schedules, and estimating future requirements
- Optimize processes through statistical analysis and following established procedures
- Coordinate the launch of new/revised products, including establishing goals, training team members, and evaluating results
- Prepare and maintain process documentation
- Project manage engineering projects to exceed commitments and deadlines
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Process Engineer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Plastics, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in a process manufacturing environment, including methods and procedures
- 5+ years of experience with compression molding and lamination processes
- Statistical analysis abilities
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.