Title: Process Technician
Pay: $24-$28/hr. Depending on Experience
Shift: 2nd or 3rd shift
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Process Technician for an international automotive manufacturer in Duncan, South Carolina! The ideal candidate has previous experience troubleshooting and diagnosing production equipment malfunctions and experience working in assembly. The Process Technician must be able to operate various forms of equipment and teach new employees the equipment and its operations. They also maintain production schedules and ensure model changes and production schedules are handled with no disruption to the process.
Process Technicians Benefits included:
- Competitive benefits package including health, vision and dental!
- Stable company offering long-term stability.
- Great opportunity for advancement in the company.
Process Technicians Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain production equipment to include set up, changeover, preventive maintenance and minor breakdown maintenance and to assist in the development of new products and processes.
- Monitor actual cycle times/ efficiency
- Responsible for process maintenance of the assembly area equipment.
- Perform set ups and changeovers.
- Keep machines clean.
- Perform project work as assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform troubleshooting for machines.
- Investigate non-conforming product and make recommendations.
- Assist process engineers with process operations.
- Perform preventive maintenance per schedule.
- Train and transfer knowledge to team members.
- Troubleshoot equipment alarms and malfunctions and repair.
- Read blueprint drawings and interpret symbols.
Process Technicians Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of processing experience.
- High School Diploma/ GED.
- Experience with Standard Operating Procedures and Control Plans.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.