Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Process Technician for a Direct Hire opportunity with a manufacturer in Cowpens, SC. This is a 12 hour, Day Shift opportunity offering a competitive pay range of $31.72 to $33.80 per hour and comprehensive benefits provided by the employer including medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, and holidays!
Process Technician Key Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all work undertaken or supervised is carried out safely and without injury
- Ensures that all food safety issues are reported to the appropriate manager or supervisor
- Initiates corrective action for non-conformances related to injection and vision system processes.
- Operate: injection molding machines, vision systems, down-stream equipment, and material feed equipment
- Assist with the start-up of new equipment: developing process parameters and implement operator training plan
- Monitor critical process parameters on the injection machines, vision systems, color feeders, color blenders and secondary systems to include scheduled process and equipment audits
- Establish optimum calculated alarm parameters around the baseline process.
- Lead role in advanced process analysis: identifying process improvements that result in cost savings, improved part quality, and improvement of related KPI’s
- Conduct process related training for operators
- Liaise with outside suppliers, machine manufacturers, and Bericap management.
- Execute sample requests issued and process related activities focused on identifying root cause
- Participate in mold and product design/drawing/process reviews when required
- Audit box counts and vision system to verify that the equipment is working correctly.
Process Technician Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree or technical certification preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Advanced injection molding knowledge related to troubleshooting and resin behavior
- Advanced problem-solving skills focused on root cause analysis and lessons learned
- Working knowledge of basic hydraulic/electric/pneumatic/vision systems
- Ability to lift 35 pounds unassisted and work standing for 12 hours
- Effective time management skills
- 5 years of experience with processing injection mold machines and secondary equipment
- Process design and mold qualifications preferred
- Formal plastic process training such as scientific molding, Paulson or equivalent preferred
- ISO or similar quality system and SQF or similar food safety system
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.