Recruiting Solutions is immediately hiring Production Associates for a Tier 1 BMW supplier in Spartanburg, SC! Come join a winning team who specializes in automotive headliners and obtains one of the industry’s broadest and most technologically advanced product portfolios. This position offers 8 and 12 hour shifts, temp to hire opportunity, and starting pay of $15/hr! The ideal candidate has previous automotive experience and ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Production Associate Benefits:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available!
- Temp to hire opportunity
- $1 shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Ability to gain new skillsets
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist with assembling automotive headliners
- Use hand tools
- Expected to maintain a clean and safe work area and adhere to all 5S and PPE requirements
- Visually monitor housekeeping and plant organization
- Quickly identifies equipment issues and involve support such as the Maintenance Team when the problem warrants
- Directs and monitors execution of the production schedule
- Will be trained to inspect the parts and perform process trouble shooting
- Be active in the Continuous Improvement suggestion program
- Perform daily first piece and process inspections
- Perform other duties as assigned and assist supervisor or management as directed
Production Associate Requirements:
- HSD or GED preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to bend, lift, and twist throughout shift
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Work well with a team
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.